Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need new shoes before we all die!

Thats actually the latter part of the tale!
The story starts wid the day.Mr.X knocks to check whether m awake for the exam .Well,I am.
I surprise myself sometimes.2 hrs into the solid mechanics papers,general knowledge rings.!!
why 20 sheets in an answer script....hell ....dont they worry about the environment?? See 10 pages n its over.But hearty neurons know that fool in the league is me n they r just 'brilliant'.
"No paper discussion ,plz Mr.Y".I exclaim n rush towards 'Alpahar'..heaven..samosas,chai fights n 'C' smoke......!
Then suddenly some news(really irrelevant here)hit my eardrums n i rush toward Dept.,in vain.CL's close .Idea is to get a nice shave but i end up having a hair cut eventually,not so suprising for those who no.Short hair ,so 'hearty neurons feel some air ,thank me .
Back in hostel,no lunch again...cricket !
2 matches n now stomuch is sucking the skin in.I give in ,take a bath...move towards CL again wid Mr.Z,the Protagonist.
Lunch...sweets(Jalebi??...mid day...hello...where r u from bloke??...macflono macflunilu??)
Mr.Z expresses his desire to get a new pair of shoes AGAIN...a fibre out of place n der he goes!!
Things discussed:Interns,money ,job prospects,financial crisis and A BEAUTIFUL MIND..
THEN...
Mr. Z say the world is gonna end on 21/12/2012.....
Back rotation ,magnetic changes,solar radiations,floods,deaths....
He adds that the mumbai incident is just an indication..
What ..???
Is that not a bull shit...??
Hearty neurons say...'May be!'
Will i be able to complete y graduation by then....Will i get a job by then is a better Question cause i need a new pair of shoes too...!!
I express and we move towards Sarojini :) !

2 comments:

Azel said...

Going by your post and your location, an obvious question.. you from IIT roorkee?

second,
Like the way you have written your post, brings out the chaos in your Hall Life, cute post.

pardon my dumbness, but what exactly are your hearty neurons? maybe you could write something elaborating on them. I mean, you use so much anonymity that i can't help doubting... whether Hearty Neurons is literal or allegorical or metaphorical.

:)

Prateek said...

As for the first question you asked-Yes !

Hearty Neurons is literal as it was once a state i was in .The state which demanded more than just a heart.My mind tried working like one to satisfy it .I'm not sure whether the state still is but i'm quite sure the meaning was literal.

And it takes a millennia to write a post ...something you might have already figured out !

My mind is clouded by anonymity rather than clarity !