Monday, December 1, 2008

Leave it or live it !

Well,after so much delay i'm on it finally.Searched 1 2 many blogging locations but eventually landed on the same coordinates that my friend told me.Thought of doing some research before going for it but 'hearty neurons' tell me that its time to lick books for couple of days more so i salute n obey.!!
Although feelings n fragrances change everyday and some faces and situations give a sense of deja vu,i realize that things haven't changed too much as seconds pass by.But this feeling comes only in times of peace n solitude,which i've always believed as a phase of growth ,away from the pomp n show.This sense of slight sorrow suprisingly fades away when those friendly figures are around.
My lips stretch ,oxygen rushes in in plenty,activity predominates and that 'ME' is suppressed for a while.Whenever i feel pain n sorrow,these hearty neurons tell me "dont worry !
There's somebody who cares".So this 'TRY' go out for all u folks who make my hearty neurons 'hearty'.
Cheers and wishes!!
Prateek

No comments: